The most trusted TLS certificate from the Thawte CA with Extended Validation. This is the premium Thawte certificate and signals a commitment to customers that their transactions are secure. Choose the highest level of brand identity and authentication with an EV certificate. The EV assures customers that your business is legitimate and your site is secure. It helps to increase transaction conversion rates.
- PriceFrom £185
- Validity1 year
- Secures domain incl. www
- Compatible w/all major browsers
- Public key algorithm RSA & ECC
- Symmetric encryption256 bit
- Public key length2.048 (3.072/4.096) bits
- Root CADigiCert Global G2
- Money-back guarantee30 days
- Certificate reissuefree and unlimited
- Multi-domain support (SAN)YES
- Warranty (USD)$1.500.000
Recommended certificate use
EV TLS certificate is recommended for all important websites. Mostly it's used in the banking and financial sectors (for securing banking portals & transactions), but also in commercial web projects where the highest level of authentication and security is required.
Thawte Web Server EV price list
Thawte Web Server EV certificate brings you the highest trust. It supports SANs, so you can add up to 250 domains (SANy) for additional fee.
- CA sells it for: $344
- Huge savings over the CA price
+ 1x domain (FQDN): £170.00
+ 1x Wildcard: not possibleBuy
A multi-year order
Ordering for more years will save you a lot of money! You can order TLS certificates for up to 6 years. You will receive the renewed follow-up certificate every year.
- Save time. One order and payment = less administration.
- The longer the validity of the order, the higher the savings due to the decreasing annual price.
- You will receive the following one-year certificate automatically and on time, you just exchange it on the server.
Prices are without VAT.
The certificate in the browser
All the TLS certificates we offer are 100% trusted and website visitors are not bothered by browser errors.
In a web browser, secure communication using an EV certificete is shown in the address bar showing the green company name, the lock icon, and the letter "s" next to the http in the URL.
You can check the certificate owner and issuer by clicking on the lock. Learn moe about the TLS certificate in the browser.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Which certificate should you choose?
You can also contact us directly from your customer account by sending a request from the Authorized Request menu.
How to pay for a certificate
You can pay by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal online. See the customer account for more information. If you have not received a payment request or have other issues, please contact customer support.