The Wildcard TLS certificate is universal and allows you to secure all subdomains under one main domain. The GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard certificate saves your money on purchasing individual certificates. It also saves the time needed for installation and administration. You can use the certificate on an unlimited number of servers The certificate Supports SANs.
- Pricefrom £348
- Validity1 year
- Secures domain incl. www
- Compatible w/all major browsers
- Public key algorithm RSA & ECC
- Symmetric encryption256 bit
- Public key length2.048 (3.072/4.096) bits
- Root CADigiCert Global G2
- Money-back guarantee30 days
- Certificate reissuefree and unlimited
- Multi-domain support (SAN)YES
- Warranty (USD)$1.250.000
Recommended certificate use
The Wildcard certificate is an ideal solution for websites using many subdomains. One WIldcard certificate secures an unlimited number of subdomains and the base domain. You can also add more domains as SANs for an additional fee.
GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard price list
GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard secures an unlimited number of subdomains and the base domain and you can use it on unlimited number of servers.
- CA sells it for: $0
- Huge savings over the CA price
+ 1x domain (FQDN): £30.00
+ 1x Wildcard: £300.00Buy
A multi-year order
Ordering for more years will save you a lot of money! You can order TLS certificates for up to 6 years. You will receive the renewed follow-up certificate every year.
- Save time. One order and payment = less administration.
- The longer the validity of the order, the higher the savings due to the decreasing annual price.
- You will receive the following one-year certificate automatically and on time, you just exchange it on the server.
Prices are without VAT.
The certificate in the browser
All the TLS certificates we offer are 100% trusted and website visitors are not bothered by browser errors.
In a web browser, secure communication is shown in the address bar using the lock icon and the letter "s" next to the http in the URL.
You can check the certificate owner and issuer by clicking on the lock. Learn moe about the TLS certificate in the browser.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What subdomains can be secured with a Wildcard certificate?
If the Wildcard certificate is issued for a 3L domain * .zoner.com, it also secures the 2L base domain zoner.com. However, this does not apply to asterisks on a lower-level domain (*.something.zoner.com does not secure something.zoner.com).
How to Create a CSR for Wildcard Certificate
You can create CSRs in the SSLmarket order to save your time and then you are sure that the CSR is correct for the order.