DigiCert Extended Validation is a certificate with Extended Validation vetting. The certificate secures the website and helps you to gain customers’ trust. The EV certificate assures customers that your business is legitimate and your site is secure. It helps to increase transaction conversion rates.
- Price from £208
- Validity1 year
- Secures domain incl. www
- Compatible w/all major browsers
- Public key algorithm RSA & ECC
- Symmetric encryption256 bit
- Public key length2.048 (3.072/4.096) bits
- Root CADigiCert Global G2
- Money-back guarantee30 days
- Certificate reissuefree and unlimited
- Multi-domain support (SAN)YES
- Warranty (USD)$1 500 000
Recommended certificate use
An EV TLS certificate is recommended for all important websites. It is mostly used in the banking and financial sectors, but also in commercial web projects where the highest level of authentication and security is required.
A DigiCert Extended Validation certificate brings you the highest level of security, authentication and trust in the shortest possible issuance time, and is prioritized over other products.
DigiCert Extended Validation price list
Certificate DigiCert Extended Validation supports up to 250 FQDN SANs (DNS names). You can add more SANs anytime later.
- CA sells it for: $344
- Huge savings over the CA price
+ 1x domain (FQDN): £125.00
+ 1x Wildcard: not possibleBuy
A multi-year order
Ordering for more years will save you a lot of money! You can order TLS certificates for up to 6 years. You will receive the renewed follow-up certificate every year.
- Save time. One order and payment = less administration.
- The longer the validity of the order, the higher the savings due to the decreasing annual price.
- You will receive the following one-year certificate automatically and on time, you just exchange it on the server.
Prices are without VAT.
The certificate in the browser
All the TLS certificates we offer are 100% trusted and website visitors are not bothered by browser errors.
In a web browser, secure communication using an EV certificate is shown in the address bar showing the green company name, the lock icon, and the letter "s" next to the http in the URL.
You can check the certificate owner and issuer by clicking on the lock. Learn moe about the TLS certificate in the browser.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Which certificate should you choose?
You can also contact us directly from your customer account by sending a request from the Authorized Request menu.
How to pay for a certificate
You can pay by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal online. See the customer account for more information. If you have not received a payment request or have other issues, please contact customer support.